Taking a BITE out of Pop Culture!

Thursday, August 11, 2011

MEET YOUR ZVS HOSTS Playlist #2: Elynnes Parx

I hope everyone enjoyed Dj Money Spunk's Playlist from last week, I know I did. 
Here's a quick reminder of what's going on with these...


Over the next few weeks I will be posting playlists made by our terrific hosts for you to get to know them better through their choice in music. Please enjoy what they have to say through song and head over to iTunes and buy the whole playlist. I also asked each member to share a few words on why they picked certain songs to let you in on their style.
This week meet...Elynnes Parx



1. Owl City - Fireflies
2. I Fight Dragons - Give It Up
3. The Phenomenauts - Earth Is The Best - This is a great “wake-up” song. I like to pretend I'm on the ISS orbiting our home star.
4. Alanis Morisette - You Learn
5. Tori Amos - Happy Phantom - If there is life after death, this will be me.
6. Beastie Boys - Interglactic
7. The Cranberries - Dreams
8. Depeche Mode - Strangelove
9. The Spin Doctors - Two Princes
10. Erasure - Voulez Vous
11. Evanessence - Bring Me To Life
12. Jewel - Intuition
13. Lost Prophets - Rooftops - I indulge in the beauty of both joy and grief.  
14. MadonnaRay of Light
15. Michelle Branch - You Get Me - I look forward to meeting the guy that just “gets me.”
16. Natalie Imbruglia - Intuition
17. U2 - With Or Without You
18. The Beach Boys God Only Knows
19. The Boo Radleys - There She Goes
20. The Police - Every Little Thing She Does Is Magic
21. Shania Twain - Man! I Feel Like A Woman! - It's a classic standard for psyching myself up when going out to play.
22. Siouxie And The Banshees - Face To Face
23. The Beatles - Dear Prudence


Well there you have it. Another great playlist from your hosts at ZvS. I hope these are helping you in getting to know our amazing hosts. If you enjoyed this playlist please TWEET Elynnes at @elynnesparx and let her know.

Next Week: Joe Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment