Taking a BITE out of Pop Culture!

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

MEET YOUR ZVS HOSTS #5: J. Lee Vocque

Well here we are at my playlist. What do I say about it? When I asked all the crew to come up with playlists that would help the listeners get to know them better I didn't put much thought in the fact I'D have to do it too. It was very hard to narrow it down, so hard in fact that I ended up making two more playlists then I needed (so expect another couple rounds of this in the future). I guess without further ado...

Jaye's Playlist


  1. Willie Nelson- I Didn’t Come Here, And I Ain’t Leaving
  2. The Beatles- Act Naturally
  3. Queen- Fat Bottomed Girls
  4. Tom Jones & Mousse T- Sex Bomb
  5. Nine Inch Nails- The Only Time
  6. ZZ Top- Breakaway
  7. No More Kings- Someday This song has inspired me a lot later to do something with my creativity.
  8. Mel McDaniel- Baby’s Got Her Blue Jean’s On
  9. Cake- Mr. Mastodon Farm
  10. AJ Croce- He’s Got A Way With Women This is such a damn good song, plus I think a lot of guys have known the guy this song is about.
  11. Jonathan Coulton- I’m Your Moon (live)
  12. Janis Joplin- Me & Bobby McGee
  13. The Beatles- Hey Bulldog
  14. The Coasters- Down in Mexico
  15. Bill Withers- Use Me 
  16. Marc Cohn- Walking in Memphis I am 100% sure that the "pretty little thing waiting for the thing down in the jungle room" is my mom.
  17. Elvis Costello- Big Light
  18. Warren Zevon- Poor Poor Pitiful Me
  19. Joan Osborne- Man In A Long Black Coat
  20. Dusty Springfield- Son Of A Preacher Man This is such a sexy song, and I've been lucky enough to hear my hot wife sing this on stage.
  21. Billy Joel- Vienna
  22. Eric Clapton- Layla (Unplugged)
  23. Frank Sinatra- One For My Baby (And One More for the Road) My vote for the greatest song ever written.
Well that's it for now folks. I hope you have had fun with your hosts playlists. I know I have. Please stayed tuned on iTunes where this lists will soon be available for direct download so you don't have to search for the songs one at a time. 

Next week expect another fine playlist from us at ZvS, all about the Golden State.

No comments:

Post a Comment