Taking a BITE out of Pop Culture!

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

MEET YOUR ZVS HOSTS #4: Tony Yaghi

I hope everyone has been enjoying these playlist. We are really close to the final playlist of this set. But not there yet. This week we have something very special for you fine folks.The one and only, the man the myth the legend @yaggles23 TONY YAGHI! He says often on the show that he isn't a "music guy" but I've seen his iPod and was waiting to see what appears on this list. So here ya go...

TONY YAGHI


  1. Jonathan Coulton- Skull Crusher Mountain 
  2. Katy Perry- Waking Up In Vegas  (Because Katy Perry is HOT and my wife wants to do her.)
  3. The Beatles- Rocky Raccoon 
  4. The Beatles- Revolution #9  
  5. Elton John- Crocodile Rock 
  6. ZZ Top- Tush
  7. Mika - Grace Kelly 
  8. Michael Buble- Haven't Met You Yet  
  9. The All-American Rejects- Gives You Hell  (I really dig this music video, check it out.)
  10. Led Zeppelin- Gallows Pole  
  11. Queen- Don't Stop Me Now  
  12. Plain White T's- Hey There Delilah 
  13. Blues Traveler- Stand 
  14. Blues Traveler- The Mountains Win Again  (It may surprise some folks that Blues Traveler is one of my top 5-6 bands.)
  15. Billy Joel- Captain Jack
  16. Kansas - Carry On My Wayward Son 
  17. Jimmy Buffett- Changes In Latitudes, Changes In Attitudes 
  18. Urge Overkill- Girl, You'll Be A Woman Soon 
  19. P!nk- Raise Your Glass 
  20. Dave Matthews Band- The Last Stop 
  21. Barenaked Ladies- Alcohol 
  22. Journey- Don't Stop Believin'  (I love Journey, but I hate baseball cards.)
  23. The Rolling Stones- Sympathy For The Devil (This pick is just to annoy Jaye...right now he is calling me a dick.)
Yes Yags...you are a dick! But I still love you.
Please folks don't forget, head on over to iTunes with these playlists and download all of them, well well worth it.
Next week: J. Lee Vocque's Playlist (oh heaven help us)

No comments:

Post a Comment