Taking a BITE out of Pop Culture!

Friday, February 7, 2014

Without the Possibility of Parole!


"There's not a day goes by I don't feel regret. Not because I'm in here, because you think I should. I look back on the way I was then: a young, stupid kid who committed that terrible crime. I want to talk to him. I want to try to talk some sense to him, tell him the way things are. But I can't. That kid's long gone, and this old man is all that's left. I got to live with that. Rehabilitated? It's just a bullshit word. So you go on and stamp your form, sonny, and stop wasting my time. Because to tell you the truth, I don't give a shit."
- Red (The Shawshank Redemption)

That is how we feel after watching a particularly horrible movie, but eventually we get sucked back into watching another truly atrocious film and the cycle continues. But take our word for it, listen to Do You Have a Girlfriend? now to avoid these films, and you could instantly improve your movie watching experiences. If you have seen these films already, we feel your pain, if you still plan on watching them...then god have mercy on your souls!

Current list of prisoner within the ZvS Movie Jail and the alternate title that is occasionally used.
Feardotcom = Spookydotgov
Dr. T and the Women = Resident Nick & the Chicks
Napoleon Dynamite = Bonaparte T.N.T
Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil = 12AM in the Yard of Nice and Not So Nice
Leprechaun 4: In Space = Little Person Quatro

If you would like to get involved in this discussion or any others that we have had or will have, drop us a line at zombievs.shark@yahoo.com or you can contact us on Twitter @ZombievsShark. For a real adventure you can also follow each host of the show Joe (@ElihuSmails1978), Jaye (@jayeofmanyhats) and Tony (@yaggles23). Hope to hear from you all!

Stay classy and thanks for stopping by!

This week's music:

Season of the Witch - Vanilla Fudge
Let it Be - Aretha Franklin
Pressure - Freddie Mercury & David Bowie (not available on iTunes, but can be seen here on YouTube)

All music from the show is available on iTunes!


No comments:

Post a Comment