Taking a BITE out of Pop Culture!

Thursday, January 13, 2011

We're Back Baby!

Ah yes, two weeks fly by pretty fast don't they? What's that? It didn't? Oh you needed your Zombie vs Shark fix didn't you? Well wait no further because episode 23.8 is now available for download...just click on that link below and you will be in heaven.
I can't say I blame you though. We both missed all of you as well; even though we are not feeling that refreshed having taken the break, hmmm...oh well; we are back and have lots to discuss. So without further ado we give you 'I Think I'm Still Drunk!'
Well go on...what are you waiting for? The link is right there, click on it, it won't bite...probably.

http://zombievsshark.podbean.com/




If you would like to get involved in this discussion or any others we have had or will have drop us line at zombievs.shark@yahoo.com or you can tweet us @jayeofmanyhats and @yaggles23. Hope to hear from you all!

Stay classy and thanks for dropping by!
This weeks music
Tough It Out - Webb Wilder & The Beatnecks (Born To Be Wilder)
He's Got a Way With Women - A.J. Croce (Early On)
Sick of You - Cake (Sick of You single)
Auld Lang Syne - Barenaked Ladies (Barenaked for the Holidays)

1 comment:

  1. Tony and Jaye, I wasn't sure where to leave a comment so I will just do it here =) I have to say I don't follow movies that much but listening to your show makes me want to watch all the movies you are talking about. You guys are fabulous and VERY funny!! I downloaded all of your shows to my ipod and I love listening to you guys. You both play off of each other very well... Awesome team work =)
    ~Amanda

    ReplyDelete