Taking a BITE out of Pop Culture!

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Fat-Off Consequences

Here are the list of 10 consequences for you (our dearest fans) to vote on. The loser between Jaye and Tony will be subjected to the one that receives the most votes...so be gentle folks, please! You may vote by posting a comment here on the site or by emailing your selection to zombievs.shark@yahoo.com

1. Loser has to go vegan until Valentine's Day. (if within 10lbs of goal they have to go vegan until they lose remaining weight)
2. Loser has to do weekly Zumba & Pilates classes for a year. (if within 10lbs of goal they have to go the classes until they lose remaining weight)
3. Dress like a woman and ride a skateboard once around the block. If they fall off they have to start over.
4. Eat one bite of a ghost pepper (chew and swallow completely) without having any liquid for 30 seconds after.
5. Loser promotes a movie they hate for one month (4 episodes), the winner gets to picks
 the movie(s).
6. Loser faces the 'Thanksgiving' firing squad (winner + 4 listeners), who will throw water balloons filled with water and a traditional Thanksgiving food. Loser must stay in 'dirty' clothes for one hour.
7. Loser sings 2 'chick' songs of the winner's choosing at karaoke.
8. Loser must have "I <heart> 'winner's name'" waxed into their chest.
9. Dress like a woman for one day (shoes, dress, makeup, etc) and have 2 public outings (i.e. lunch) and finish with a party with friends.
10. Loser must give up alcohol until Easter. (if within 10lbs of goal they have to give up alcohol until they lose remaining weight)

6 comments:

  1. Ooooh. This is tough. As much as I like #8, I am really digging #5. Can't we pick 2? damnit. I think that #8 is going to be more of an incentive. As much as I feel really, really bad of the pain that will be there, I'm going to have to officially vote for #8: Loser must have "I 'winner's name'" waxed into their chest."
    I'm sorry! I love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I 2nd that. I soooo vote for #8. Best of luck to both of you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So, I liked the skateboard one, but I remember what happened when Jaye talked Tony into trying rollerblades. There were injuries. I like avoiding injuries. So while that would be funny as hell.... Wax I heart (winner) on the chest. Hope you win baby!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I gotta go with number 6. Waxing sounds awesome but you guys just throw your shirt on and its gone. That being said i would love to chuck cranberry and mashed potatoes and gravy balloons at one of you lol!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. what the heck. that last comment was mine. I dunno what's up with the "vanilla gorilla" I am never VANILLA!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm going with the waxing. Pain inflicted on you two retards is always fun to watch.

    ReplyDelete