Taking a BITE out of Pop Culture!

Thursday, February 12, 2015

The Beatles Were Right!


I've got a sweeter song than the birds in the trees. So we must be talking about love. King of the Podcast and ‘Too Busy To Show’ Joe sit down just in time for Valentine's Day to talk about all things love and how important it is to be cool, relax, get hip. How we all strive to be two branches of one tree. The book of love is long and boring and this episode may run a little long but is far from boring. In fact it makes me mellow into my soul, so if you stick around now it may show, I don't know. The fact that she was sent to rescue me, so if there's no one beside you when your soul embarks you will still be here tomorrow. 


I'd go hungry, I'd go black & blue to make sure you all feel love this fine day and every day because love is the answer for most of the questions in my heart. This is a blind kind of love or maybe I'm afraid of the way I love you. However if it feels this good getting used, just keep on using me. So we at Zombie Vs Shark want you to know everyday I love you more and more. So promise me, You will always remember who you are. I guess it all boils down to the fact that the Beatles said it best.


If you would like to get involved in this discussion or any others that we have had or will have, drop us a line at zombievs.shark@yahoo.com or you can contact us on Twitter @ZombievsShark. For a real adventure you can also follow each host of the show Joe (@ElihuSmails1978), Jaye (@jayeofmanyhats) and Tony (@yaggles23). Hope to hear from you all!

Stay classy and thanks for stopping by!




No comments:

Post a Comment