Taking a BITE out of Pop Culture!

Friday, June 1, 2012

The League of Avenging Justiteers wants YOU!

     Do you remember running around in your tidy whities with a towel tied around your neck? Zombie vs Shark remembers.  Do you remember your attempts to jump off the roof in an effort to fly? Zombie vs Shark remembers. Do you remember trying to melt your brother or sister with heat ray vision?  Zombie vs Shark remembers. Do you remember running around with your arms outstretched as you zipped from one end of the house to the other?  Zombie vs Shark remembers.
     Download 'Apache Chief' today and let us take you back to a simpler time when all you needed was a fresh pair of underwear (not always so fresh) and towel or pillow case cape and you were ready to take on the world!  After you finish listening to our newest episode, feel free to sign up for our League of Avenging Justiteers.


http://www.zombievsshark.podbean.com/













If you would like to get involved in this discussion or any others that we have had or will have, drop us a line at zombievs.shark@yahoo.com or you can contact us on Twitter @ZombievsShark. For a real adventure you can also follow each host of the show Elynnes (@ElynnesParx), Joe (@ElihuSmails1978), Jaye (@jayeofmanyhats) and Tony (@yaggles23). Hope to hear from you all!

Stay classy and thanks for stopping by!


This week's music:


Batdance - Prince
Save Me - Remy Zero
Live to Rise - Soundgarden

All music from the show is available on iTunes -  http://www.apple.com/itunes/?cid=OAS-US-DOMAINS-itunes.com


2 comments:

  1. Hi guys. Well I just finished listening to the superhero episode and really enjoyed the majority of the choices, insights etc with the acception of obe thing. Ellyness sounded either uninterested or ill prepared for the episode. She didn't speak much and on several occasions she had to be prodded by other panel members to become involved in the conversation. As a woman I look to her for a female perspective on pop culture. Within the last 3 episodes I have noticed a real lack of her participation and wondered if something was up. I noticed it blatently with this episode. I would really love to see some improvement in regards to input and preparedness on her part. Her role on the show is important for us geek girls who neef our voices heard. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a fairly new listener and have enjoyed the episodes. I've never written in before but I have to agree with the previous comment about Ellyness. It is disappointing, as a woman, to have her be on the show but not really "be on the show". I find a lot of her comments are either out of place, awkward, or just plain non-existent. If you are going to have a 4th person on the show, I would suggest training her to actually contribute, or find someone else that can help represent the geeky woman-ness that I hoped to find when she first started. Unfortunately, I am getting more and more frustrated with her and I don't know how much longer I can listen.
    That being said, thank you for what you do. It's a great show. I have been searching around for different podcasts and I keep coming back to yours.

    ReplyDelete