Taking a BITE out of Pop Culture!

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Wanna play on our team?

We are looking for a few good women (and I guess men) who would like to participate in the end of the season challenge on ZOMBIE VS SHARK.
I know what you're thinking, "but guys, I thought it was a battle for 'King' of the podcast? How can I be on?" Great question invisible voice in my head. Here's how...
Since adding the legendary Joe Smith and the amazing Elynnes Parx it really couldn't be just a battle for King of the Podcast now could it.
So we will be playing teams. Tony and Jaye will still be fighting it out for King of the Podcast. Joe and Elynnes will be battling for Duke/Duchess of the Podcast. AND HERE'S WHERE YOU COME IN...
We each need a third for our team.
"but guys, what's in it for me?"
Another great question invisible voice in my head.
You, on the winning team, get to not only pick a topic for a future podcast, but you get to co-host with us AND you get to select all the musical breaks for that episode.
"Alright alright, how do I get on the team? And stop thanking me already it's getting weird."
Please write in to ZombieVS.Shark@yahoo.com and let us know what makes you the best teammate for our game show? Tell us what your pop culture areas of expertise are and whose team you would like to be on.
Send them in ASAP

No comments:

Post a Comment